Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fashion


Hello Westlake Readers! My name is Hannah Kleinick and I am a newbie here at Westlake Magazine (AKA an intern). Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was born and raised here in the comfortable yet fabulous suburb of Westlake Village. I grew up trotting around the lake on my bike and stuffing my face with an old local favorite: Baducco's pizza. But my favorite part about Westlake is no doubt the shopping. I was pure trouble at the age of 5, begging my mom to purchase Hard Tail sweat pants and colorful tutus at M. Frederick Kids. Once I turned double digits all I wanted was Juicy Couture and now seven years later I drool over YSL stilettos and Chanel handbags. My taste has evolved to say the least. Thanks to my chic mother, local boutiques and of course a subscription to Vogue I have formed a love affair with fashion. This summer I will be discussing new trends, great finds in local stores and how to work them into your everyday wardrobe. I cannot wait to share with all of you!